96 channel DMX dimmer DIM96USB
48 channel version also available - details here
32 channel and 24 Channel
drivers for constant-current LEDs and OLEDs
8 and 16 channel dimmers for AC mains LED lamps -
- Controls constant-voltage 12v or 24v LED strips (monochrome, RGB or RGBW). Supply
voltage must be same as load voltage (9-28V).
- Up to 2 amps per channel (=24W @ 12v, =48W @ 24V), 8 amps total per bank of 16
Each bank is short-circuit protected with fault indication and auto-reset.
- Connection via 34 way IDC connectors for ribbon cable, custom looms, or optional plug-in
spring-terminal blocks for connection of individual wires. Plug-in adaptors for JST
PH and XH connectors also available.
- Can also control other loads subject to electrical suitability, e.g. small bulbs, DC
fans (250Hz PWM frequency, others via custom firmware).
- Gamma correction option for improved greyscale with monochrome LEDs
- Built-in standalone test modes allow cabling & LED installation to be tested without
a DMX source
- DIN rail mounting.
- Internal smoothing/crossfade function allows smooth transitions with low DMX framerates.
- Timeout blanks outputs on loss of DMX data.
- DMX connection via RJ45 DMX connections (standard ESTA pinout) or 3.5mm plug-in terminal
- RS485 mode for increased channel count, also allows use of low-cost RS422/485 interfaces
instead of DMX
- Standalone playback from USB memory stick (plays from uncompressed AVI file, with CSV
mapping file to map AVI pixels to channels).
- External trigger and and/or RS232 inputs and outputs for integration with sensors or
other control systems.
- Easy firmware update via USB memory stick.
- Custom firmware versions can be supplied for special applications, e.g. higher channel
counts using higher baudrates on RS485 or RS422, custom dimming curves, standalone
playback from USB stick, control/trigger inputs, sensing inputs.
Detailed documentation Here
Price (1x) £400 + VAT. Shipping not included. Available ex
stock - please email for further details