32 channel DMX LED Driver LDRV32USB
See also : 48 channel and
96 channel dimmers for constant-voltage LED strips
- Drives constant-current LEDs and OLEDs (e.g. these
panels from LG) .
- LED drive current can be set for each bank of 8 channels, from 250mA to
- Full output specifications subject to further testing, currently
specified for LED forward voltages up to 9V
- Supply voltage 12-28VDC
- Connection via 16 way JST XA coinnectors, or 16 way IDC connectors for
ribbon cable, custom looms, or optional plug-in spring-terminal blocks for
connection of individual wires.
- Gamma correction option for improved greyscale with monochrome LEDs
- Built-in standalone test modes allow cabling & LED installation to be tested without
a DMX source
- DIN rail mounting.
- Internal smoothing/crossfade function allows smooth transitions with low DMX framerates.
- Timeout blanks outputs on loss of DMX data.
- DMX connection via RJ45 DMX connections (standard ESTA pinout) or 3.5mm
plug-in terminal block
- RS485 mode for increased channel count, also allows use of low-cost RS422/485 interfaces
instead of DMX
- Standalone playback from USB memory stick (plays from uncompressed AVI file, with CSV
mapping file to map AVI pixels to channels).
- Easy firmware update via USB memory stick.
- External trigger and and/or RS232 inputs and outputs for integration
with sensors or other control systems ( via custom firmware).
- Custom firmware versions can be supplied for special applications, e.g. higher channel
counts using higher baudrates on RS485 or RS422, custom dimming curves, standalone
playback from USB stick, control/trigger inputs, sensing inputs.
- Isolated DMX input ( Optional, to order only)
Detailed documentation here.
Please enquire for pricing,
availability and customisation options. Small quantities are usually available